Ninja Ball Challenge
Programme & Navigate a Robotic Ball to Beat the Maze!
Students will control a robotic ball to navigate through a game maze by using codes in the Sphero Edu App. There will be pre-determined tasks to be completed, which will put their problem-solving and programming skills to the test!
Materials provided by ITE:
- Sphero SPRK+ (Robotic ball)
- ONLY Sphero SPRK+ is acceptable for this competition. If participating school has to same device, it can also be used.
Materials required from participating teams:
- iPad (The use of other device(s) that support the Sphere Edu App is also acceptable. However, please note that the effectiveness of app may vary for different devices)
- Video camera
- Materials for creation of maze
- Hand tools
- Sphero Edu App (Free on App store)
- Video editing software
- Zoom (www.zoom.us)
Workshop TimingsRegistration Closed
09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
02:30 PM - 04:30 PM